Subscribe
Get our E-Mail Newsletter:


   Random posts

Send SMS Text Messages Via The Web for Free

Sponsored link
 
 
 
 
 
The Menlo Park, California based company that "links your phone" to the wen, Jaxtr, announced that its members can now send free SMS to mobile phones in 38 countries directly from their Jaxtr home page.
how to send sms free

Those not familiar should know Jaxtr allows users to hear from callers worldwide while keeping their existing phone number private. The service works with any phone, including ordinary landline phones and no download is required. Currently, Jaxtr is used by over ten million people in 220 countries.

Commenting on the announcement Jaxtr co-founder and COO Touraj Parang said: "You can SMS your friends and family abroad whether or not they are currently members of jaxtr. The moment you sign up for a free account at jaxtr.com, the world is literally at your fingertips."

Labels:

Translate to:

2 Comments:

At April 21, 2008 at 5:31 AM, Blogger Ajay Pathak said...

thanks writing a comment on my website
u can use my website content but please give me a link back to my website
u r website is also very good and i am adding u r website in my technorati fav
if u also like my blog please add me to u r technorati fav also

 
At October 23, 2021 at 9:44 AM, Blogger khushitayde said...

This is actually the kind of information I have been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information
find more post

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts



  Search